Sharing, sharing, sharing

Happy weekend!  I had a great time shopping this week during the Teachers Pay Teachers 2-day sale.  I bought a lot.  More than I realized.  What fun!  I'm linking up with Blog-Hoppin' today to share with you some of the great resources I found to get me through the rest of the year.
I'm not going to share everything I bought.  I chose a few great products I thought you would love.  Not only would it take you forever and a day to read this post, but I don't think I should publicly share how much I spent.  (It really wasn't THAT much. )

This first one is my absolute favorite!  I am telling you, if you teach second grade (good for end of the year or stronger readers) or third or fourth... wow.  I found this from a recommendation on another blog.  She raved about it.  I am SOOOO glad I purchased it.
There are 10 well-written articles on a variety of animals - all with nonfiction text features.  Each article has 7 different common core aligned activities that focus on close reading.  This is amazing.  I can't wait to use these with my students.  Click on the picture above to go to her blog post to see everything you get.  Wow again.
 
I also picked up a few end-of-the-year resources.  This one, from Primary Punch, will help us review all the common core strands.  I got the LA one, too, of course!  Gotta have the matching set!
 
And since we'll need something fun to do after we work so hard....
 
Of course, I also stocked up on clipart, backgrounds, borders, etc.... I'm so excited to use everything I purchased.  No buyer's remorse here!
 
And since everyone is in the sharing mood lately, I'll end by sharing my newest "Fix-It" freebie.  I was going to wait and share this later, but since so many of you are focusing on summertime now, I figured I'd better get it posted before it's too late!
 

There are 12 sentences with a variety of mistakes - grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.  Students find the errors and write the sentences correctly on the recording sheet.  I included a set of sentences that are "fixed" so students can self-check their work.  Click on the picture to go to my little store and download your freebie.
 
Whew!  That was a lot of sharing.  I really liked visiting different blogs and seeing what people purchased this week.  I found some great ideas.  What was your favorite purchase?
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment

  1. I love your Amazing Animals book. I am just going to wait and hope it goes on sale sometime. Thanks so much for all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top