Just in case . . . a linky party

Whew! I'm on the home stretch, people! Only 4 more days to go! Can I have a cheer, please? Between field day, assemblies, end of year testing, etc. last week... I was really overwhelmed. But, now that summer vacation is so close, I'm ready for the last few days with my kiddos.
I came across this great linky party idea from Jennifer at First Grade Blue Skies.

I only have a few cases for my electronics, but I love them all. Here's my iPhone case:
I got it really cheap from Amazon. I thought it would fall apart in a matter of days, but what do you know! It's held up really well.
Here's my kindle decal.
And my iPad case. I love this case. You can swivel the iPad any which way and it stands up, too. Love!
Finally, here's my current bag I'm carrying... Ok, not a case, but it holds what I need!
Honestly, I don't even remember where I got this one. I thought the gold would be a little much, but it has turned out to be one of my favorite bags!
Want to see more inspired cases? Check out the linky party below and see what you can find.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment

  1. love the phone case! I'm your newest follower. Head over to mysecondgradejournal.blogspot.com to grab a freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top