Celebrate with Tiny Toes!

Can you believe this is the fourth time I have blogged this week?  And I thought my blog would be really slow over the summer.  Turns out I have a lot to say and share... Not much of it is school related, but that's ok for now.  Just don't expect three-times-a-week blogging once school starts.... I have a feeling things are going to get busy around here pretty soon!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know hat a bloggy friend of mine is having a giveaway to celebrate a whole bunch of ZERO followers... but in a good way! 
There's a TON of stuff to win... and it's easy to enter - no following a million blogs and stores and pages... so head on over and check out her blog and enter the giveaway.  She's a real sweetheart and has lots to share.  Love that name!
 
Enjoy your weekend!  And thanks for stopping by!

No comments

Back to Top