Look! I'm all dressed up! But my classroom's not . . .


Well... What do you think?  I'm so excited to share my new blog design.  It's perfect and it's definitely ME!  I worked with Christi from Design by Christi.  It was so easy and she fiddled with every detail I asked about to come up with this A-DOR-A-BLE design.  Thanks, Christi!

On another note - I went into my classroom last week with the intention of doing some serious work getting things ready.... But, that wasn't meant to be!  I had supplies and materials for our new math program and bunches of stuff in boxes that had been put in my room to be sorted out to all the grade 2 teachers.  

Soooo..... My goal went from "get my room mostly set up" to "get everything out of my room that wasn't mine!"  Oh well.... I am definitely going to have to go in this week and get serious.  Our first teacher day is next Friday!

Here are a few pictures of my classroom right now


Not exactly the cute designer classroom everyone else is revealing on their blogs. . . but it will be better soon!

One last thing to share with you - I know many of you are already in school, so here are 2 word searches you can use with your kiddos.  One is a little easier than the other.  I was planning on including them in a whole back-to-school printables pack on TpT, but that's not going to happen... so, enjoy!  Click on the image below to download the files.

No comments

Back to Top