Holiday happenings!

Whew!  (insert big sigh here)  I cannot believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone... I did a little online shopping yesterday, but I am not one who enjoys those crazy Black Friday crowds.. been there, done that... not for me!

Now it's time to turn our attention to the holidays!  I love Christmas - the lights (I put lights on just about everything that doesn't move at my house... and maybe a few things that do!), the happiness... the SHOPPING!!

Ok, friends.... this blog is going to be B.U.S.Y over the next few days.  I have so much to share with you!  Sales, linky parties, a giveaway and more!  So be sure to check back often - now let's get this party started!

Get your wishlist ready, because Monday and Tuesday are the big Cyber-sale days at Teacher's Pay Teachers!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Second-Grade-Stories
My store, along with tons of others will all be on sale... PLUS if you use the code "cyber" at the check-out, you get an extra 10% off on top of the sale prices!  How cool is that?  You can click on the graphic above to go to my store.

I have already gotten my wishlist organized and plan to do some serious shopping.  If you're looking for some great stores to check out, visit Primary Possibilities' link up - filled with stores offering 20% off (don't forget to add the 10%, too!)
http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/2013/11/huge-cyber-monday-and-tuesday-sale-at.html

Ok, I'm off to finish 2 more holiday products by the end o this weekend, and do some planning for next week, and put up my Christmas decorations... wish me luck! 

No comments

Back to Top