Summer Reading and a Freebie

Hello summer!  We were FINALLY done with school on Tuesday this week (last day for kids - teachers came back Wednesday).. I just may have done a little happy dance when we waved to the kids as the buses pulled away... sigh... another year over...

But, that means another summer begins!  I love to spend time in the summer reading.  My Kindle is full of books I've been wanting to read and I am so ready to turn those pages!  Interesting though, when I read professional books about teaching... I always need to have the actual book.  I just cannot read about teaching and engaging and educating without a book in my hand.

I'm blogging over at Who's Who and Who's New today, with a sample of some great blog book clubs that I've come across for summer.  Looking for a way to improve your math instruction?  I've got you covered.  Want to learn more about close reading?  There's one for that, too.  Looking for ways to increase engagement and just plain teaching fun?  I have just what you need. 

And if you're STILL in school... or go year round... or teach summer school.. or live on the other side of the world :-)..... I also have something for you.  My Summertime Fix-It freebie is a fun way for kiddos to practice grammar, spelling, editing.. you name it.. all with a summer theme.  Click on the image below to download.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Summertime-Fix-It-an-editing-activity-690989

No comments

Back to Top