Back to school shopping!


It's the most wonderful time... of the year.... Do you remember that add for Staples with the parents gliding around with shopping carts and the kids moping behind getting ready for back to school?


I love that commercial... and I LOVE back to school shopping.

Honestly, I love school supply shopping ANY time of the year.  I go into the office supplies section of a store filled with pens, sticky notes, clips, binders... and I can easily lose track of time - and of my credit card!  But now I have a reason to shop - it's back to school time!
I'm blogging today over at Who's Whohttp://whoswhoandnew.blogspot.com/2014/07/whats-in-my-backseat-school-supply.html and it's all about what I've purchased and how I'm going to use it.  Hop on over to see what's in the backseat of car waiting to go to school!

post signature

No comments

Back to Top