But I only have ONE iPad!

Happy Thursday, folks! Just a quick stop-in today to let you know that I blogged over at Whos' Who yesterday and shared a little update on my "One iPad in the Classroom" post. (You can read the original post {HERE}).  I added a few more ideas and shared some new ways to integrate technology into your classroom, even if you only have a limited number of ipads or tablets.  Click on the link image below to find out more! (There's a freebie there, too!)

http://whoswhoandnew.blogspot.com/2015/07/what-do-i-do-with-just-one-ipad-in-my.html


post signature

2 comments

  1. The link just goes to her homepage and I can't find your article :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel- if you click on the image you'll go to the updated post. I emailed you the direct link. Let me know if you can't find it! - Lisa

      Delete

Back to Top