May Currently - What's Happening?

Happy Sunday, teacher friends! The month of May has arrived, and with it comes the excitement of the end of the year. For me the last day is still a few weeks away, but I know for some of you, it's coming up fast! Let's get this month started with a little Currently, from Farley over at Oh Boy It's Farley. This is going to be the LAST Currently link-up ever, folks! I've always liked checking in at the beginning of each month and seeing what everyone is up to. But all good things must come to an end... so here we go with my May Currently!

Quiet. Yep. I sometimes feel like I'm one of the only ones who actually LIKES to work when it is quiet. No tv... no music... just the quiet. I get so much more accomplished that way.

My life has been a bit crazy this past month, but it's settling down and I feel like I have a handle on the coming week. 

This time of year, I find myself thinking ahead to next year. What do I want to change? Move? Do more of? There are some changes coming in the next school year (stay tuned!), and I'm excited for what the future holds!

Then.... there are my snowmen. Still sitting on the shelves and tables in my living room. Maybe I'm not as caught up as I'd like to think.... sigh....





How about you? Share some currently with me in the comments! I'd love to hear what you're up to as May begins :-)


6 comments

  1. I still have seven weeks, but they will fly. I, too, am thinking about changes for next year! See you around! Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're enjoying some peace, quiet, and rest! I'm about ready to "release the feet", but my toes could definitely use a pedicure.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy working in the quiet. Helps me focus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking at next year, too. It is overwhelming! Gotta stay positive. It's gonna be a whirlwind of a month! :)
    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can barely think about what I'm doing tomorrow, lol. This year has really gone by quickly! I love my once a month pedicures! Now I am addicted to gel manicures. Enjoy your silence and the rest of the weekend!

    Aloha,
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top