Elementary Stories is open - and celebrating!

Did you notice? :-) Squeal! Second Grade Stories has broadened its horizons. I am now Elementary Stories! Still the same person, same great content, but with a focus on bringing you book ideas and activities perfect for the elementary classroom.


Did you miss out getting some of these cutie-patootie stuffies from Kohls? Don't worry, I've got you covered! To help celebrate my name change, I'm giving away some of these Mo Willems plush and books. Want the details? I'm sending out information about the giveaway on Sunday exclusively to my email subscribers. You can join the list and be part of the fun by:
(1) clicking on the sign up box on the sidebar of my blog where it says "Join the Fun!"
 OR
(2) click HERE

Sign up before Sunday so you can find out how easy it is to win some of these guys. And you'll also be set to receive all the fun goodies I send to my subscribers. Good luck!


2 comments

  1. Your content is very good. I really love it. This elementary stories is really amazing. Thanks for sharing this article. Now it's time to avail HALFCASTE CREAM SET for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust us to deliver excellence in every assignment. Explore our reliable Assignment Help Australia services now!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top